For a fantastic family dinner that's quick to make, this baked cod recipe with tomato sauce is truly lovely.This cod fillet recipe from Ockenden Manor's Stephen Crane is a a cele.tion of seafood as the cod fillet is served in a delicious bouillabaisse sauce.
Beurre blanc is a butter based emulsified sauce that's perfect with fish and seafood. It's quite easy to make as long as you take care while whisking..For a fantastic family dinner that's quick to make, this baked cod recipe with tomato sauce is truly lovely.
Related images to Baked Cod With Beurre Blanc Sauce Recipe
This elegant mixture of a fundamental white fish like cod with a easy butter-based sauce is a place to begin for any variety of variations. Strive it with swordfish, snapper, flounder or any fish with a comparatively high-fat content material, as lean fish are extra vulnerable to dry out when baked.
This is the recipe for the.
What You may Want
- 6 6-oz.cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (the juice of about ½ lemon)
- 2 ozunsalted butter (½ stick), melted
- Kosher salt, to style
- Floor white pepper, to style
- 1 cup beurre blanc sauce
Find out how to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Organize cod fillets, pores and skin down, on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking mat.
- With a or perhaps a paper towel, brush the fillets with lemon juice after which melted butter.
- Season with Kosher salt and with a pinch of white pepper — concerning the quantity of pepper you may decide up between your thumb and forefinger.
- Bake till the fish is opaque and is simply starting to flake, 10-15 minutes or so, brushing as soon as with extra about midway by way of the cooking.
- Serve topped with scorching
Extra Fish & Seafood Recipes
Simple Facet Dishes
Extra Foremost Programs
Charge This Recipe I do not like this in any respect. It is not the worst. Positive, it will do. I am a fan—would suggest. Superb! I like it! Thanks on your score!