Keto Fathead Pizza BBQ Pulled Pork style The recipe below includes a link to our BBQ sauce and Fathead pizza dough recipes with instructions on how to make this pizza. We also wanted to include a "non fathead" version for those who don't like it so, the p.os of this pizza were taken with it built on Joseph's Flax Oat Lavash Bread..Purchase pulled pork from your favorite barbecue restaurant and use the restaurant's barbecue sauce as the base for this pizza. Nutrition Information Nutrition Facts.
Tyler Florence's Pulled Pork Barbecue recipe from Food Network starts with a flavorful dry rub that includes paprika, brown sugar and mustard powder..Get Slow Cooker Georgia Pulled Pork Barbecue Recipe from Food Network.
Related images to Barbecue Pulled Pork Pizza Recipe
Use your favourite pizza crust recipe to make a deep dish or skinny crust pizza with a tasty topping ofand barbecue sauce. The checklist of components might sound lengthy, however chances are you’ll substitute a ready-made crust for do-it-yourself, and as a substitute of do-it-yourself sauce, use about half cup of your favourite bottled barbecue sauce.
I’ve up to date the recipe so as to add directions for an non-compulsory do-it-yourself pizza crust. Be at liberty to make use of a ready crust or one other recipe or.
What You may Want
- Do-it-yourself Pizza Crust
- 1 envelope energetic dry yeast, about 2 1/four teaspoons
- 1 cup heat water, about 105 F to 110 F
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 1/four to 2 half cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onion
- three/four cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/three cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed, gentle or darkish
- sprint salt
- 1/eight teaspoon floor black pepper
- sprint cayenne pepper
- thinly sliced plum tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped leftover pulled pork
- half to three/four cup thinly sliced purple onion
- half cup thinly sliced peppers
- sliced black olives or jalapeno peppers, non-compulsory
- four ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 to four ounces shredded gentle Cheddar or a mixture of Cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses
How you can Make It
- Pour the nice and cozy water right into a cup and sprinkle the yeast excessive. Add the sugar; stir and let stand for about 10 minutes.
- Mix 2 1/four cup of the flour and the salt in a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil and the water and yeast combination. Stir to make a stiff dough and switch it out onto a floured floor. Knead, for about 5 to 7 minutes, including extra flour if crucial.
- Collect the dough right into a ball and put it in an oiled bowl. Flip to grease all sides. Cowl with a kitchen towel and let it rise for about 30 minutes.
- Whereas the dough is rising, put together the sauce.
- In a saucepan over medium warmth, saute onion in olive oil till tender. Add garlic and cook dinner for 1 minute longer. Add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, salt, and black and cayenne peppers. Carry to a simmer; scale back warmth to low and cook dinner, stirring incessantly, till thickened.
- Roll and stretch the dough to suit an everyday or deep dish pizza pan.
- Unfold about half cup of the sauce over the crust. High with the pulled pork, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, and different toppings. Sprinkle the cheeses over all.
- Bake pizza at 425 F for about 20 minutes or till crust is evenly browned, or comply with the instructions to your explicit pizza crust recipe and methodology.
Makes a 12- to 14-inch pizza.
Suggestions and Variations
- Exchange the pulled pork with shredded hen or beef.
- Add skinny strips of bell pepper to the toppings.
Fee This Recipe I do not like this in any respect. It is not the worst. Positive, this may do. I am a fan—would suggest. Superb! I like it! Thanks to your ranking!