Directions. Preheat oven to F. Grease twelve .in cups. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt. In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended. Make a well in center of dry ingre.nts. Add milk mixture and stir just to combine.. Directions. Heat oven to degrees F degrees C . Grease bottoms only of .in cups or line with baking cups. In a medium bowl, combine flour, cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt mix well. Fill cups full. Bake for minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
Get Chocolate Chocolate Chipins Recipe from Food Network.Love banana bread? Whip upins with an extra bonus of chocolate chips..
These easy pumpkin .ins are loaded withes and chocolate chips and make a delicious fall treat..You won't believe how easily and quickly you can have chocolate chipins on the table using this recipe..
These moist, scrumptious muffins make a beautiful deal with for the household, whether or not for breakfast or a snack. I used mini chocolate chips within the muffins however common semisweet chocolate chips could be wonderful as properly. Be happy to interchange a number of the chocolate chips with chopped pecans or walnuts.
Serve them as a dessert, a snack, or as a particulardeal with. They make wonderful mini muffins, too!
What You will Want
- 2 cups
- 2/three cup sugar (granulated, however could use half brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips (mini, semi candy)
- 1 giant egg (crushed)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Warmth oven to 400 F.
Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners or grease and flour the bottoms.
In a medium bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg with milk, vanilla, and oil. Pour into the dry components and blend simply till moistened.
Fill ready muffin cups about 2/three full. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes, till golden brown.
Makes 12 muffins.
- Baking powder bread and muffins start to rise instantly when moistened so have the oven preheated and muffin tins prepared earlier than you mix the moist and dry components.
- When mixing muffins, use a light-weight hand. Overmixing or beating the batter could make dense, dry muffins.
- For a particular contact, sprinkle the tops of the muffins with coconut or chopped nuts earlier than they go into the oven.
- To verify for doneness, insert a wood toothpick or skewer right into a muffin. If it comes out clear, the muffins are achieved.
- To substitute self-rising flour for all-purpose, omit the baking powder and salt.
You May Additionally Like