These little lamb sliders, wrapped in crispy lettuce leaves and topped with a delicious Feta yogurt sauce is a simple and healthier way to enjoy this popular dish ..My mom has a rule when she goes out to eat order the lamb dish. It's not a terribly common protein in her neck of the woods, so she gets really excited whenever it's on a menu..
Fresh ground lamb mixed with feta cheese, fresh herbs, lemon and peppers make these Mediterranean Feta Lamb Sliders super moist and flavorful..This feta stuffed Greek turkey meatrecipe is going to be your new FAVORITE meatball recipe! Tons of Greek flavors, and a delicious garlic yogurt sauce to serve with..
Related images to Lamb Sliders with Feta-Yogurt Sauce
printIf you happen to love gyros, you’ll love these succulent lamb sliders. Not solely are they straightforward to organize, however packed filled with taste. These are nice sport days gatherings, household dinners, and cookouts.
What You may Want
- 2 1/2 kilos/1.1 g floor lamb
- juice of 1 lemon, plus 1 1/2 teaspoons/7.5 mL lemon zest
- 7-Eight mint leaves, finely chopped
- four cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoon/10 mL Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon/7.5 mL dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL onion powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons/12.5 mL sea salt
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL black pepper
- 14-16 slider buns or small dinner rolls
- 1 small purple onion, lower into skinny rings (non-obligatory)
- For yogurt sauce:
- 2 1/2 cups/600 mL Greek yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and grated
- 1/2 cup/120 mL feta crumbles
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon/2.5 mL salt
The way to Make It
To arrange yogurt sauce, mix all sauce elements in medium bowl. Be certain that to squeeze grated cucumber, to launch extra liquid earlier than including to combination. Cowl bowl with plastic wrap and place into fridge. Sauce could be made 1-6 hours upfront.