Strawberry Avocado Chicken Pasta Salad is loaded with spinach and arugula, strawberries, avocado, tender pasta noodles, chopped nuts, and a creamy balsamic dressing..Lunch or dinner ready in minutes! Enjoy this delectable pasta salad featuring spinach, tomatoes and cheese a wonderful fall recipe..
An easy pasta chicken salad showcases Asian flavors with mandarin oranges, fresh ginger, rice vinegar, and sesame oil..Strawberry Avocado Chicken Pasta Salad is loaded with spinach and arugula, strawberries, avocado, tender pasta noodles, chopped nuts, and a .
Related images to Pasta Salad With Chicken and Spinach
This hen, spinach, and pasta salad is dressed with a flavorful mayonnaise and lemon juice dressing. It is a nice important dish salad for warm summer season days.
Use cooked leftover hen or a rotisserie hen for this tasty salad recipe. The recipe could be very forgiving, so be at liberty to alter among the elements to fit your style. Spinach may be changed with arugula or child kale, and the onion may be omitted for those who aren’t a fan. Use turkey or ham as a substitute or hen.
What You may Want
- eight ounces fusilli or rotini pasta
- 1 cup coarsely chopped spinach
- half of purple bell pepper, diced
- eight to 12 small grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/four cup diced purple onion
- 1 medium clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 to three cups coarsely chopped hen
- 1 to 1 half of cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon or a favourite connoisseur mustard
- 1/eight teaspoon floor black pepper
- half of teaspoon dried leaf basil
- salt, to style
Find out how to Make It
- Prepare dinner the pasta in boiling salted water following the package deal instructions; drain and rinse effectively.
- Toss the cooled and drained pasta with the spinach, purple bell pepper, tomato halves, onion, garlic, and hen.
- Mix 1 cup of the mayonnaise with wine vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, pepper, and basil.
- Toss the dressing combination with the pasta combination. Add extra mayonnaise, if wanted. Style and add salt, as wanted.
- Refrigerate for not less than 2 hours earlier than serving time for finest taste.
Serves four to six.
You May Additionally Like
Fee This Recipe I do not like this in any respect. It isn’t the worst. Positive, this may do. I am a fan—would advocate. Wonderful! I like it! Thanks in your score!